gryphraff wrote:
> I think I gave too much non-relevant information, so I'll start over:
> The Radio does not say the password is wrong. The Radio does not load
> the media library. It just sits there like it's waiting for something. I
> can enter more letters, press the knob and listen to it beep, etc.

yeah i think your right and i am wrong ;-)

So ive got two radios, one password protected LMS and all together is in
the same network.
And what should i say?

The Radio of my daughter and of my Wife will work as they should.

So if you dont believe me and you cant post a pic of your things your
lost my helping hand.
some want help some not since - its my time and your Problem i wish you
more look to find the easter eggs in the garden.