Hi,

My Radio started to have the problems descibed in this thread a few days
ago.  No issues with other wifi devices, including a SB2.

I tried factory reset of the Radio and forcing the router to channel 1,
6 and 11 - no difference.

I haven't changed any of my router config for a while, but I do have new
neighbors either side - I can see a fairly strong 40MHz signal I think
is new.  But I also noticed that my router is now using 20Mhz channel
bandwidth and I'm pretty sure it used to use 40MHz.

I changed the 'Channel Bandwidth' setting on my router from '20/40 MHz'
to '40 MHz' and now everything is working fine.

Hope it helps others.

(Router: Asus RT-N66U running 3.0.0.4.270.24 (Merlin build))