SlimChances wrote:
> Still having problems. It was connected to LMS playing a song and it cut
> out. I thought maybe a drop in signal (although it is located 3' from
> the router). So I tried to reconnect . Circle spins saying "Connecting
> to MainSqueeze" and then it returns to "problem connecting" screen.
> Tried Switching Library option - same result. The radio worked fine for
> a couple of months now it won't connect to my Local Library (Main
> Squeeze). Looking at the Network screen under advanced, MainSqueeze is
> checked and I have full signal. I have no problems connecting to
> MySqueezebox.com but can't seem to switch to LMS. I don't want to go
> through factory resets every time this happens. Not haing any issues
> with my Touch or Boom players as of yet

Can you connect the Radio to LMS using ethernet?

How many items are connected to your router.

I had a problem with my Radio a couple years ago with not connecting,
(along with a good few others). I found out that if the number of things
connected to my router exceeded 10, then it was ALWAYS the Radio that
got kicked of the network, or couldn't connect. I've had no trouble
since I found this out, I turn wifi off on phones and tablets that don't
need the network all the time.

YMMV.

kidstypike
1xSB3 - 1xBoom - 1x(Squeezebox) Radio - 2xTouch