Hi all,

I've recently acquired a Radio for my daughters bedroom. I have set an
alarm, playing a playlist that contains a single track. What happens is
that after this track plays, there is a period of silence, and then
another repeating audio sample plays.

The issue is, my daughter has now taken a liking to this, and keeps
asking me to play it for her! I can't seem to find it anywhere (it's not
in the 'Musical Sounds' bit of 'Sounds & Effects' which is where I
expected to find it.

I've attached a short audio file I recorded while it was playing. Can
anyone identify this and tell me how I can play it on demand?

Thanks

Andy

|Filename: Alarm.zip                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15170|