mherger wrote:
> > Logitech.  Earlier this week, they asked me who is my Internet
> > provider.
>
> Great! Who is it?
>
> Did you try the new method outlined here:
> http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Logitech-UE/Stuck-at-Smart-Radio-firmware-10-0-0-Please-read-this/td-p/1111291
>
> There is an issue known to prevent ATT/Uverse users from updating. But
>
> with the method described in that article it should work. As you can see
>
> from the first response it's too new for support to know it :-).
>
> --
>
> Michael

My provider is DSLExtreme which is resold Verizon.

Your link gave me the instructions for a successful update.  There were
new menu options that were not there before.  I had to use the manual
update option under the switch to squeezebox option in advanced
settings.

Thank you so much.  I have been trying to get this Ue radio converted
for about 4 months now.

Paul