My 4-5 year old SBRadio seems to be getting a loose connection of the
power plug.

It happened two or three times during the last weeks that I've heard the
Radio playing a sound (as if it has booted up? - not sure) while it
should be in standby. It then displays that it's on battery while the
power plug is still connected as always. The power diagnosis does also
display that it's running on battery. Pulling the plug and re-plugging
it doesn't help. Same with another plug of a different radio. After
several tries I always managed to connect it again.

Today I detected that I need to move the plug a bit to the left and
right while re-plugging it. It seems it's getting a loose connection.

Anybody else experienced this?

This made me a bit nervous today and I immediately ordered another radio
(UE) that I'll add to my other radio and touch that I already have as
spares - of course after switching it from UE to SB firmware. I don't
want to imagine that I need to live without these nice devices. ;)