kidstypike wrote:
> Possibly not what you want, but you can make the album art fit between
> top and bottom text rows, merely by rotating the centre knob quickly
> about a half turn when you have a track playing.
Thanks, but you're right - that just toggles the view from "Large
Artwork" to "Small Artwork." Both displays look kind of junky, so I'm
hoping to find a way to specify a different layout.

I'm looking into making a custom mod for myself. Doesn't look too
difficult - having SSH'ed into my NAS running LMS, I've found the files
that it uses. Just have to figure out how it specifies views, and I may
be able to hack in a new one myself...