I recently purchased a new SB Radio, so I decided to move the battery
from one of my older Radios to the new one. Upon doing so, I discovered
that the older Radio will not power up without the battery in it. It is
dead as a door nail ... absolutely nada. I'm worried that the battery
being in there for so long may have somehow have caused this. Is there
any reason why I shouldn't use this battery in the new Radio? Also, is
there anything I can do to fix the older Radio?

4 Squeezebox Radios
2 Squeezebox Receivers
1 Squeezebox Boom
1 Squeezebox Classic
2 iPads w/ iPeng
2 Samsung Galaxy S5s w/ Squeeze Commander