Hi,
with WIN7 I used to use Whitebear to stream music from WMP (WIN7) to my
various Squeezeboxes (Radio, Touch, Boom) and it worked fine. With
WIN10, though, I ran into the following:

Clicking right mouse-button on one title in WMP offers "STREAM TO"
(don't know exactly how it is named in the English version). All 3
Squeezboxes get offered, I select either one of the Squeezboxes but get
the error message "HTTP/1.1 401 unauthorized".
I do see the name of the selected title on the Squeezebox so there's a
connection - can't be the network
I do get the error message on all three Squeezebox-types - can't be one
Squeezebox
I also get the message when I click right-mouse-button on one title
directly in the folders (without WMP) - can't be a WMP-problem
I can stream music from LMS to the Squeezebox-devices - can't be an
LMS-problem . But I'd rather stream from WMP, I prefer the menu-system
of WMP

I cannot imagine which password/identification/licence code) could be
necessary to be put in.

So.... any hint? Would be marvellous to stream music directly without
LMS or Whitebear as a crutch.

Thanks a lot