jmiller284 wrote:
> There are rumors floating around the XMFAN forums that on September 30
> you will no longer be able to stream SiriusXM on Logitech devices like
> Squeezebox Radio and Squeezebox Duet.  Has anyone else heard this or
> will Logitech be updating their firmware?  Not sure if I posted this in
> the right forum.

I just received the following email from SiriusXM:

Service Notification    SiriusXM® Satellite Radio

Dear Valued Listener,

Our records show that you may be streaming music over a Logitech device.
We are improving the way we stream the SiriusXM Internet service which
requires a compatible internet enabled player. We suggest asking the
manufacturer of your device about what's needed to continue streaming
SiriusXM. It's important to take action soon because as of September 30
your streaming radio or receiver will not be able to play the enhanced
streaming service.

This has no effect on your account and the billing of your SiriusXM
Internet Radio subscription package. You can continue to listen to
SiriusXM over the internet by downloading our app on your smartphone,
tablet, PC, or current internet-connected sound system. This also has no
effect on listening to SiriusXM by satellite.

If you have any questions please call us at 1-888-601-6296 and reference
your device.

Thank you for being a loyal SiriusXM listener.