I'm having the same problem with my Logitech UE radio (reverted to
Squeezebox mode, firmware 7.7.3-r16676).  I started playing music
yesterday forgetting I had headphones plugged in.  I removed headphones
without stopping the music and ever since, no bass.

I've tried:

- Rebooting the radio (numerous times)
- Removing and reinserting battery
- Performing software update
- Restore factory settings
- Restoring backup copy of server.prefs file

The tinny sound remains whatever I do and it makes no difference whether
the radio's playing through it's own speaker or through headphones.

Any advice/suggestions gratefully received.

Cheers

Chris

It's like, how much more black could this be?  And the answer is none.
None more black.