toby10 wrote:
> Keep in mind it is the station limiting it's access to only the
> iHeartRadio service (guessing, haven't looked)

> -  convert your SB Radio to UE Radio, now you have iHeartRadio service
> (but no LMS)
> -  contact the stations and ask if they have a direct stream url (url
> directly to their server not requiring any other third party service
> like iHeartRadio)
> My guess is they do not offer such a stream (absent a web browser)

They don't.  What I don't understand is they have been iHeart radio
stations for a while and they just quit working only about 2-3 days
ago.

How would I go about converting my SBR to UE Radio?  Would I lose any
normal functionality like the weather app and access to regular
non-iHeart stations, podcasts, etc?