I went away last weekend and when I came back, one of my radios seemed
to be dead. Won't turn on at all. The next morning, the other radio I
have has a message that it has low battery, even though it's plugged in.
I tried swapping batteries with the other dead one, same issue. So, now
I have one that works on battery but won't charge the battery, and
doesn't turn on without the battery, and one that doesn't turn on at
all. Any idea what happened? Power surge? They were on different
breakers but were plugged directly into our wall outlets, not through
surge strips. Nothing else in the house seems to have been affected and
we have more electronics than I'd like to admit. Currently looking at
ebay because I don't think there is another product out there that would
be this easy for my small children to use.