mherger wrote:
> > I'm at the office now so can not give you an example "problematic"
> > station url through the Radio's menu but if you do a search for e.g.
> > "Pepper 96.6" through a squeezebox menu you should find it. The
> > tunein.com site lists http://tunein.com/radio/Pepper-966-s107399/ if
> > that helps.
>
> I would get the station logo (kind of inverted musical notes,
> representing the "pepper 96.6" label). But no track artwork.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Yeap that's what should happen (this station never displayed track
artwork anyway), but the logo that is displayed for you is in my case
replaced with the tunein logo (station plays fine though)

Gremlins?

I will try another reboot once I get home. Are there any other caching
settings I should look into? Remove and readd to mysb.com? Excorcism?

Thanks Michael.

Nikos