epoch1970 wrote:
> On LMS you can program alarms every minute.
> Last time I tried, overlapping alarms were working as a toggle switch:
> - alarm at minute m, duration 10 m, program 1 -> play program 1
> - alarm at m+1, duration 5 m, program 2 -> stops program 1 and -does
> not play program 2-
> - alarm at m+2, duration 1 h, program 3 -> plays program 3
>
> You still get the 1m gap, but you don't have to wait for timeout.

How do you have individual durations for an Alarm, do you have a special
plugin for that ?

Duration is a global parameter on my LMS

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS