You can add me to the list of those with wifi issues on their radio.  I
have a radio in my bedroom and one in my master bathroom.  The bedroom
radio has been pretty solid but the bathroom radio has frequent wifi
disconnects where it can see my network but fails to connect.  The
router is physically located on the otherside of a wall from both the
bedroom radio and the bathroom radio.  My solution when it disconnects
and cannot reconnect is pulling the plug and letting it reboot.  I
unplug from the wall as this radio also seems to have a faulty power
port where the power supply plugs in and sometimes it is totally without
power and I have to wiggle the chord to get it power up again.  I love
the size and convenience of the radios but they aren't the most reliable
units.  When I finally give up on this one I will be in the market for
something similar that can hopefully connect to LMS via one of
Phillippes plugins.  If anyone has a suggestion of a similar sized
powered speaker that has a reliable connection to LMS via one of the
bridge plugins I would be interested in hearing about it.