napsak wrote:
> Thank you for sharing PWB. I was going to try out a free trial of the
> paid subscription to see if my situation improves. (Will try to do this
> maybe over the weekend)
>
> Did you happen to notice when your playback stopped at home, was it
> randomly or at the end of a track that played fine the whole way though.

I'm having the same problem with my Squeezebox set up as UESmartradio
and my Pandora One subscription.  It plays for a random period, then
stops after completing a track.  I believe it loads the cover image for
what would be the next track, but doesn't play it.  It will load another
track and resume play with the next track button.  I haven't tried
watching the remote control app yet, but know that play can be restarted
from it.

No problems with play on my laptop (at different times) using the Pithos
Linux client.  Plays forever.

Service is AT&T Uverse Internet 18/1.2 ADSL2+ and reliable as dial
tone.

Dave