bpa wrote:
> The problem is not Logitech but the station who have moved to iheart and
> iheart restrict access.  LMS has never had iheart support. Connection
> reset really mean the the far end doesn't reply.

Not using LMS. I only "updated" to UE because my local station ( WAEB AM
790 Allentown) moved off of Tune-in and went to I-Heart exclusively. I
was getting a 404 error for it on SB. Since the UE "update" has an
I-Heart app I thought it work fine as it works fine on my I-Pad and PC.
In the past when the UE "update" came out and I tried it my station
worked fine. So no idea why it doesnt now.

Curious if it will work on a non "updated" UE radio.

Joe