Hi
I've been running LMS on a Synology NAS (DS213j) for a few years now
serving 2 Squeezebox radios. I mainly use them to access iPlayer using
Triode's plugin and don't want to use mysqueezebox.com. For a week now,
neither radio has been able to see LMS on the network. I factory reset
both, reinstalled LMS but no luck. It's been a while since I set them up
and I wonder if I am missing anything obvious.

When I select My Music, the radio reports that no LMS is available on
the network. The LMS GUI on my PC cannot see either radio.

Any ideas anyone?

LMS Squeezeplug on SheevaPlug
Squeezebox Radio x 2