After a Christmas Eve playing music synced to my living room Touch, my
kitchen Radio started acting up. I can control it through LMS, but when
I select music through the unit itself, it doesn't actually start
playing the new music, but stays playing the original tracks. The power
button turns off the display, but music keeps playing for quite a while.
My other Radio is working fine, so it doesn't seem to be a LMS issue
(and yes, I have unsynchronized the players).

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953