drmatt wrote:
> I am sure it is normal, and will work fine, despite readings being odd.
> They are the best known 3rd party battery supplier and I can't see them
> being fatally flawed.
>
> Interesting insights into the battery code though. Anyone got any clues
> from that as to why Radios routinely fail to charge the batteries when
> plugged in?
>
> -Transcoded from Matt's brain by Tapatalk-

I don't use battery so I don't know normal operations but if it happens
"routinely" you could have a look at the info provided by the MSP430
directory "/sys/class/i2c-adapter/i2c-1/1-0010" and perhaps you can
identify the bad state.  You might be lucky and find it is lua code but
if problem is in MSP430  nothgin will happen.

Code:
--------------------

  # ls  /sys/class/i2c-adapter/i2c-1/1-0010
  adc_0                   adc_2                   alarm_time
battery_vmon1_voltage   fw                      power_mode              time
  adc_1                   adc_3                   ambient
battery_vmon2_voltage   gp_register             rtc:rtc0                uevent
  adc_10                  adc_4                   battery_capacity
battery_voltage         input:input2            subsystem
wall_voltage
  adc_11                  adc_5                   battery_charge          bus
                  ir                      sys_voltage
  adc_12                  adc_6                   battery_charge_rate
charger_event           kill                    test_1
  adc_13                  adc_7                   battery_disable
charger_state           modalias                test_2
  adc_14                  adc_8                   battery_discharge_rate
driver                  msp_buffer              test_4
  adc_15                  adc_9                   battery_temperature     flash
                  name                    test_8
  # cat  /sys/class/i2c-adapter/i2c-1/1-0010/power_mode
  3
  # cat  /sys/class/i2c-adapter/i2c-1/1-0010/battery_capacity
  2000
  #