I have the same issue as others have reported - my Squeezebox doesn't
show the normal menu, only Now Playing, My Music and Settings, and I
can't connect to Internet radio or my favorites. There's a red icon in
the bottom right hand corner, whether I'm connected via Wifi or
ethernet.  I can get Internet radio to work via the Web Remote Control,
but the "Orange Squeeze" app on my Android phone doesn't connect to
MySqueezebox so I can't get favorites from that either.  I've done a
software update on the Squeezebox, still no difference.  This only
started happening 1 or 2 days ago (i.e. starting 19 or 20Apr18)