mpward wrote:
> I'm seeing the same symptoms as everyone else since this morning...white
> antenna, but nothing plays.  I tried an experiment like a previous
> poster, connecting via wifi hotspot on my phone (Verizon Wireless)
> instead of my home ISP (Golden West), and the Squeezebox Radio worked
> perfectly.  So, it appears that some ISPs are doing something
> weird...any ideas? What do I tell my ISP tech support...chances are I
> will spend hours on the phone just trying to explain the basics to
> them....

That was my initial thought, but I had a long talk with Verizon FIOS
over the weekend and they assured me they do not. Logitech had fixed it
for 24 hours and told me in this forum that they had an issue with a
hardware upgrade that they had done on their end. Someone in this forum
could not get it working with a Verizon Wireless cell phone, so it is
interesting that you could.  People in Canada and New Zealand have also
reported the same issue - different ISPs.  The Verizon people told me
that if I can get to the site in my browser (I can) then it is nothing
to do with them, it is an issue on the server or the internal network
that the server is a part of (ports, and protocols).