I have had my Ue radio for some time and it has worked with no problem
in the UK. This week I have taken it to France my internet in France is
with a Huawei B525 mobile router this is up and running on 4g with
around a 10Gb connection. My problem is I can not get the Ue Radio to
connect to Uesmartradio.com but if I set my smart phone as a hotspot and
connect via the phone it connect to the site?
Both the router and the phone are connected to Orange France, I have
tried diffrent setting with the router like Firewall off, Wifi password
off and every I can think with no luck.

Any help would be apricated.

Steve