I have been using my squeezebox for years without any issues, but for
the last 6+ months, I have had intermittent problems with my squeezebox.
The main issue is that I can't connect to mysqeezebox.com.
I have done a factory reset and restarted the router, but that didn’t
fix anything.

I am able to log into the website mysqeezebox.com from a computer on the
same network as the squeezebox.  After logging into the website, I click
on the Player, and it shows "Oops! You don't appear to have any players
registered to this account."

As a potential workaround, I installed Logitech Media server on my home
PC and then tried to connect the squeezebox to the LMS, but when I do
that, I get an error message on the squeezebox saying "player is already
registered to another user"

Firewall
========
All outgoing ports are open
All incoming ports are blocked.

LMS
====
Everything is showing ok in the diagnostics tab

Logitech Squeezebox Boom
M/N: X-RB2
P/N: 830-000030
PID: LZ041AD