Sorry, I figured it was a rather known issue.  Here is the thread
discussing the same Pandora Issue that I am having:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108502-Did-Pandora-stop-working-for-anyone-else

Everything else works on my Squeezebox Radio except sound coming from
Pandora.  The app works when moving around, selecting stations,
advancing songs, etc, but no music or sound plays on tracks or ads.

So my Radio is a Squeezebox Radio connected to my squeezebox.com.  I
have removed all accounts and re-added, updated software on the radio,
reset to factory defaults, all results in same result of no audio on
Pandora only.  Other Internet Radio services and sounds work fine.  I
can play no stations at all, either personal or random mix.  No error
messages come up on the display at all.  Everything seems fine, just no
audio.  I have not gone so far as to connect to other servers and
capture log files but from reading the other threads I see that perhaps
I could install the Logitech Media server and add the Pandora connection
through there and turn on debugging?  I can do that if you think it will
help to troubleshoot.

I can PM you my MAC if needed.

Thanks