> First Man In a Van, thanks for looking into this for me.  I don't think
> my previous response was very gracious.

Tsk, Tsk, don't even mention it :)

> I download and am trying to configure LMS.  I added
> https://feeds.megaphone.fm/mark-levin-podcast  as a new feed in the
> Podcast tab.  When I go back to the player page in  your image the
> podcast doesn't show up.  Is there another step I need  to take?

29008

Did you click Apply ?

Did you refresh the LMS web browser page ?

Did you restart LMS and then refresh the page ?

This version of LMS is running piCorePlayer OS on a rpi1B. For about $50
you can get a raspberry pi, official power supply and micro SD
card....just saying :o

ronnie

|Filename: click apply.png                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29008|