Robocop wrote:
> I have tried those URLs and they all work, thanks again.
>
> If the TUNEIN plugin no longer has international stations is there a new
> plugin that I can down load or activate if is already available?

Good question!

Tunein and Global say each other is responsible ... no solution as yet.
The problem is only with Global Media stations - most others should
play okay.

LBC is at  http://ice-the.musicradio.com/LBC973MP3Low

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Avantree Priva
BT transmitter

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity