Does anyone have a use for this?  It's an original Squeezebox Radio
with quite a nice clean/tidy case etc.  It has a fault on the
main PCB which shorts out the power supply, presumably a failed
capacitor or similar but I've not managed to find it (I have tried
quite hard, however there's a bit of damage on the PCB as a result,
basically a mangled surface mount transistor).

Everything else is OK, clean case, speakers OK, PSU OK, display OK (as
far as I know), etc.

If anyone wants specific bits I can post them (at cost), the whole
thing might be a bit more difficulti. However, as we are getting
deliveries OK here, I could probably put it out for collection.

--
Chris Green