bpa wrote:
> Common point of failure may be the router. (...) Also check for other
> nearby Wifi networks ?

It's very unlikely that my own router is the problem, because I have
some other devices in the network that still work flawlessly.
But there are over 30 other Wifis of neighbours visible by the Radios
:-/
Due to Corona, most of our neighbours are now in home-office, so some of
them were only recently activated. So I believe that this causes the
problem.
If that's the case, then there seems nothing that I can do to solve the
issue :-(

Note that I already edited the /etc/init.d/wlan file as proposed by
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109953-WiFi-connection-unstable-lost-on-three-Radios&p=930154&viewfull=1#post930154,
but that did not help.

1x Squeezebox Classic, 3x Radio, 1x Touch, LMS 7.9.1 running on
ODROID-U3, Ubuntu 16.04 and I'm happy with it! :)