I have a Squeezebox Boom and a Squeezebox Radio. The SQ Boom
works/connects fine.

However, I have started having a new problem with the SB radio recently
which I've owned since 2011.

Every 20 - 60 minutes (time frame varies) it randomly disconnects from
my wifi network. The signal bar turns red and the only way I can
reconnect to my wifi network, is by unplugging and replugging the power
source. That only works for another 20-60 minutes until the next
disconnection.

I don't think it's my router as all other devices (including the Boom)
work fine. I've set it to channel 6 and rebooted the router. Also, I
tried factory resetting the SB radio, but to no avail.

I'M WONDERING IF THE WIFI CARD INSIDE MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM AND HAS NOW
STARTED TO FAIL OVER TIME?

If so, is there any replacement part option? That is, can I buy a new
wifi card and if so, where can I get repair instructions (i.e. how to
open, remove and replace the wifi card)?

Thanks in advance for a) any troubleshooting advice and b) any repair
suggestions.

- Barry