mherger wrote:
> > I've sold my UE Smart Radio , but the buyer wants it restored to the
> > original UE firmware, as opposed to the Squeezebox firmware it's
> > currently running. After spending ages trying to find instructions on
> > how to do this I'm at a loss - all I can find is about the move *to
> > *Squeezebox firmware not *from *it.
>
> Go to mysqueezebox.com, Players. On the config page for your Radio you
> should have a button to migrate to UE.
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks heaps for the replies, but unfortunately restoring the previous
firmware (via holding in the back button) comes back with the Squeezebox
firmware; also, I don't have any button showing to migrate to UE; here's
a screenshot of what shows in mysqueezebox.com, so any advice as to what
I've done wrong/what I can do would be awesome:

31806

I would note that I'm no longer running the Squeezebox server, so the
radio is directly connected - would this make a difference? I still have
a Pi set up to run it, so it shouldn't be a big hassle to get it going
again...