I have 2 SBRs. An old one, 7.7.2r9663 and one I very recently bought on
ebay, 7.7.3r16676.

Old one is, and has always been 100% functional.

I reset the newer SBR to factory config, and the seller deleted the
device from his account.
Initially the newer SBR worked as it should.

Today, newer SBR would not connect to my WiFi or ethernet cable no
matter what...cold boot router, cold boot SBR, check diagnostics, said
good.
Old SBR, 100%.

What happened: I powered up old SBR b/c new SBR wouldn't connect to
ntwk. Suddenly on its own, after the old SBR booted up, the new SBR
connected to ntwk, and its controls
command the other radio.

I am sure this can be fixed, but I have no clue what to do. Thanks,
Steve in NC