I am running LMS 7.9.3 on piCorePlayer 6.1. I downgraded from LMS 8.0
because I thought that it is responsible for the following issue
regarding the alarm behaviour of my Sueezebox radio (but was not):

I use the radio to wake me up in the morning. The alarm is set in the
webpage of the LMS. I specified a radio station to be the alarm sound
and I set the alarm time to be 105 minutes. Now it happens in case of
alarm, that the radio station plays exactly 60 minutes and then stops
and after the default alarm sound (alarm.mp3) starts to play. I tried
several things like resettig the radio to factory conditions, deleting
and renewing the alarm... no change.

In a former installation I had piCorePlayer 6.0 and I guess LMS 7.9.2
installed and it worked just fine. The radio station played 105 minutes
as set in LMS.

Any ideas?