I noticed the same with one of my radios which i upgraded yesterday.

This was connected via ethernet. I resetted it to factory settings,
installed the new firmware and rebooted. After that it didn't list any
SSID after the search for networks. I resetted the settings again,
rebooted twice, but the issue persisted.

I then connected it to ethernet again, reinstalled the old firmware and
after that i could connect to wifi as usual. Then - still connected via
wifi - i upgraded the firmware again, this time without reset to factory
settings. After the new firmware was installed the radio was still
connected to my wifi and also listed all neighboring channels after a
network search.