So, I have been running LMS v8.1.2 for some time (and before that 8.1.1
etc)

I performed the "Radio" patch quite a while ago and have been plagued
with intermitant warnings that the Radio needs patching.

Normally this would occur after either a LMS or Plugin update.

Restarting LMS dismissed the warning.

Today I became more than slightly irritated by yet another
occurence.:mad:

So I downgraded my Windows 10 LMS to v7.9.3.

I reset the Radio to Factory Default, connect it to the LMS v7.9.3 and
performed the patch routine.

Swapped the Radio to LMS v8.1.2 running on a rpi4b and guess what /

Correctomundo!!!

33132

GIve me strength!!

ronnie

|Filename: radio warning 4.png                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33132|