Heuer wrote:
> I am using Unifi with 5 Switches, 4 AP Lite's, single SSID, latest
> Controller 6.0.45 and 4.3.24 AP f/w. My two Radio's have never
> disconnected. Controller setings are prety much those 'out of the box'.
> I have 'Prefer 5G' and 'Meshing' enabled. There are 34 WiFi clients.
>
> One thing I have discovered is some devices do not like Channel 6 so I
> stick with 1 or 11.

I was poking around the Unifi community forum - read a few times (maybe
from the same person) that 4.3.24 is not a great firmware and has issues
with DHCP among other things.  Don't know if that factors in to anyone's
issues, just reporting.  Clearly it works for some of us....

TomS

SB3(1), Boom(2), Radio(3), piCorePlayer (1)