P Nelson wrote:
> ...If I take Red to my office the problem disappears.  If I move Black
> to where Red is located the problem occurs on the Black radio....
> ...If you need logs, then I will need some education on how to do that.
It looks like you are in the same boat as the rest of us. High signal
levels don't cure the problem, location is key, this just started
happening last year, etc. The apparent cause is transmissions from one
or more nother wireless devices causing the radio to lose reception over
and over again until it just stops. The radio should not have reception
problems, nor stop, but it does.

AFAIK, as of this moment, there is no fix for the radio. However, the
mitigation script keeps the music playing, and the radios usable. You
can download the script (see link in earlier message) and try to install
it. There are several steps, and you need a few 'apps' to access your
radios for the install. If you run into difficulties, post a query and I
or someone can help you through this.