mrw wrote:
> I shall watch this space.
>
> I shall add that later versions of the wpa_ software (i.e. as included
> in the Radio's community firmware release) bring their own
> problems/incompatibilities with the way SqueezePlay has been brought up
> to expect. Not insuperable, I think (I have yet to relay one issue to
> @ralphy), but may add complication. Or even grant additional
> assistance.
>
> Debug logging -net.socket- does dump wpa_cli status reports. Of course
> the logs grow rather long...
>

> We like miracles. Do find some more !

I am not sure if this info helps:
there was no difference for my most affected radio when I upgraded it
from the stock firmware to the community firmware (state of end of
February, I downgraded it again to investigate the issue further with
the script...)
Happy to upgrade the radio again, or install new scripts to debug...