rbl wrote:
> It would spontaneously turn on several times a day. Then for periods of
> days it wouldn't. Very odd. If it turns on every 24 days then frankly
> that is fine... It certainly hasn't been 24 days since the factory
> reset...

Ah, I understand, and reread your op, specifically how often it turns
on. If it does happen again, check the uptime and see if it did reboot.
Or, just check the uptime from time to time. However, with "remain stop
at power on" you probably won't be aware of if it does happen, even
after 24+days, unless of course you see the uptime reset.

Jim