A lot of times, just drop that s from the http and it loads and plays
fine.

There are Favorites in my list that don't always play, as Reset by Host
or have a limited count allowed for connections. I keep them on preset
buttons, and just keep poking it.

To avoid restrictive streaming hosts, I use Tunein to find the full path
there; you can load this into the Favorites list, like this:

http://tunein.com/radio/WILL-FM-909-s29583/

Radiotime opml transfers to Tunein with the partner ID from Logitech and
if you have a Tunein account, set your username instead of the x's.
Normally I wouldn't use these two pieces of info but I want them to see
that our traffic still is active from the SB universe.

Example:

http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s27437&partnerId=16&username=xxxxx