P Nelson wrote:
> What brand and model of wifi repeater are you using?   Are you sure the
> Radio is connecting via ethernet?  The symbol will change to a line with
> arrows.
> I use a tplink  nano router in ethernet bridge or client mode and not
> using the wifi repeater mode and have not had any problems.  Others have
> used a vonets.

I had a TP-Link at first, but since it was unreliable for wifi I didn't
really trust it on the wired connection either. It's been replaced by a
Netgear that's solid on the wifi.
When the Radio boots, it has a <...> connection and everything works
great. After a few hours it becomes a blue circle and it all goes to
hell. I suppose I could just reboot it every time I want to us it, but
that seems a right pain.