I have a Squeezebox Radio (actually 2, but one will not power on) and 2
UE Radios that were (years ago) converted to be a Squeezebox Radio.  All
3 are on the same WiFi and have worked great until about 1.5 weeks ago
when I began having the constant red wifi signal that many others seem
to be having (happens about every 30 minutes and only a reboot will fix
it).  I think it is due to a neighbor getting an Orbi mesh router
system.  Anyway, on one of my Radios have I been experimenting with
wlanpoke and poring over the logs.  It doesn't seem to work that great.
If playing music, wlanpoke seems to just quit after about 8 hours (the
logs just say "wlanpoke exiting") and if I just have the Radio on but
not playing music, the same thing happens after a few days.

So I decided to purchase a vonets vap11g-300 wifi to ethernet device so
that I wouldn't be using the the wifi device inside the Squeezebox
Radio.  On one of my UE radios it worked great and I have no problems.
But on the other one, it will not connect to the ethernet.  I have even
tried connecting it directly to the router via an ethernet cable and
when I try to connect it just says it can't find an ethernet signal.  I
even tried a factory reset and I got the same results.  The WiFi works
fine for about 30 minutes then I will get the red wifi signal just like
I now do on the other two.

The ethernet connection has never been used on these, but it appears to
be not functional on this particularly Radio.  Is there anything else I
should try?  It has been a while since I have disassemble one of these.
Is the ethernet a separate board that I could hopefully swap out with
the one Radio I have that will not power on?  The reason I saved it is
in case I needed spare parts.