P Nelson wrote:
> I had trouble configuring and setting up the Vonet.  In the process, I
> could not reconnect to the Vonet to complete the setup. I then had to do
> a factory reset.  The instructions were sparse.  Since many here use
> Vonet with success, it was the user (me) that was a problem.  The Tplink
> nano router has better instructions and software.
>
> I don’t know if the Radio will work with 15 volts.

Thanks.  I got my Vonets vap11g-300 working so far.  But you are correct
that the instructions leave a lot to be desired.  I wanted it to just be
a bridge, but their instructions result in a bridge and also a wifi
repeater.  Thankfully I found the place to turn off the wifi repeater
function and it seems to be working so far.  I may buy a 15V supply and
see if it will run the radio.  Otherwise I think the life of the Vonet
might be reduced.