agbagb wrote:
> A Chinese EBayer regularly sells the Radio mini-remotes as
> "reconditioned", though the 3 I've bought looked brand-new to me, and
> worked perfectly.  They do lack the little magnet that the originals had
> for attaching to a bed-post I imagine!  Don't know about full-sized
> remotes.... And bear in minds that pretty much any SB remote will
> control any SB device; though they don;t all have the same buttons, in
> detail.

The small remote was originally shipped with the Boom, which has an
indent on top where the remote was stored when not in use. The magnet
kept it fixed in position.

The early Radios were shipped with neither remote or battery.

36481

|Filename: boom.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36481|

*Server - LMS 8.3.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP 8.1.0 - 75K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi4/pCP 8.0.0/Topping E30 DAC/Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 8.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
*Garage* - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi