Thanks guys for your help.

NOW IT'S WORKING.

As I checked up the ShairTunes2 adjustments I was confronted with the
message: "404 Not Found:
plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/ShairTunes2W/settings/basic.html"

Luckily this problem was posted recently in this forum with a solution
by philppe_44 (thanks)

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106289-announce-ShairTunes2W-Airtunes-on-LMS-(forked-version-with-Windows-support)/page88

After executing "cpan -T Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA" in my debian system the
plugin ShairTunes2 works correctly and I could make the adjustments as
you posted the screenshots.

To be able to stream music out of spotify directly to a SB it is not
neccessary that to add the childs spotify family accounts in the spotty
plugin.

In the final spurt I was a little bit misleaded by the different
spotify's behaviour between android and apple.

When I used spotify with an android device I saw in the device list all
SB / google nest / marantz receiver ... I choosed one of them and the
spotify stream started playing at the choosen device.

With this "experience" I thougt that the behaviour on an apple device is
exactly the same. That was my mistake. Cause choosing a google nest or
the marantz receiver in the (direct) spotify device list streaming was
working fine I thought choosing a SB would be the same. But choosing a
SB wasn't the same - no music came out of the SB.  I forgot -
-concerning the SB devices- - you have to pay attention that in the
spotify device list you first need to choose "Airplay" and secondly
choose the respective SB device out of the airplay device list. ...A
small leak will sink a great ship.

But finally  everything is fine.

Thanks a lot