I've found this in the user guide

Connected to the network and waiting to connect
to a music source (such as SqueezeNetwork or
SqueezeCenter).
If you are attempting to connect to SqueezeCenter
and the light remains blue, the most likely cause
is a firewall running on the computer on which
SqueezeCenter is installed. See Appendix A:
Configuring Your Firewall. If you are attempting
to connect to SqueezeNetwork and the button remains blue, check to make
sure that your Internet
connection is working correctly.

For some reason my SBRs with a wifi connection have a connectivity
problem.

Is there a log file on the SBR which might give me more insights?

Pi4 - Linux 5.13.0-1020-raspi on aarch64 | 8.2.1 - 1644703015 | 5 SB
Radios FW 8.0.1-r16867 | 1 SB Receiver | Squeeze Ctrl 2.1.8