One of my trusty SB Radios has developed the dreaded-but-common "farty
speaker" issue.
Removing the grill I can see that more than half of the surround has
detached (guess it's had enough of my Morrissey Mullen when I'm
cooking!).
I've seen the articles and videos on repairing this, but it seems a real
faff for such a large detachment, so I'm thinking about replacement
rather than repair.
Replacement speakers (e.g. Dayton Audio) still seem to be available at
reasonable prices, but I haven't found any old threads or YouTube videos
about replacing the original speaker.  So I don't know how easy it is to
get to the speaker and its fixings via the front panel - is there glue
as well as screws?
What else should I look out for?
Any well-recommended (or even not-recommended) replacement drivers?
If you can point me at any old threads or videos I'd appreciate it.
I'm in Portugal.
Thanks

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it ...-
Server = iMac -> Bootcamp ->  W10 (dBpoweramp ripping / MediaMonkey
management)
Router = Huawei B310 LTE 4G + repeaters
Lounge = SBT -> Devialet D200 -> Dynaudio Contour 1.8 MkII
Covered terrace = SBT -> AudioEngine A5+
Kitchen + bedroom = SB Radio
Garage = SB2 -> Rotel RA820BX2 -> MA252
Storage = SB Boom + SB3 + SlimP3
iOS control = iPeng / SqueezePad; Android = SqueezeCommander;