Gerry E. wrote:
> Same here (upstate NY, USA).  My four SBRs have worked well for years
> without any significant problems.  Sure, there was the OCCASIONAL
> internet connection loss but no big deal.  However, within the last week
> or so, the connection is lost at least several times a day.  No pattern
> detected.  Has something changed?  Thanks!

I'm in the same boat.
Not that I'm close to you, but the onset of the problem was within the
same timeframe, and I'm in Westchester County just north of NYC.
It got to the point where I was spending way too much time
troubleshooting this, so ultimately added an Ethernet > WiFi bridge to
the wired Ethernet port on the Radio.

My town installed wireless water and gas meters in everyone's houses
(including my own) over the past few years, which presumably form a mesh
network, making it easier for them to pull readings without entry to the
house, but this has been in place for some time now, and I didn't notice
any subsequent issues.
New 5G towers maybe? Supposedly shouldn't cause interference with
2.4/5GHz, but who knows.
Otherwise, I can't imagine everyone's neighbor ran out and got a WiFi 6
router over the past month.