glasmann wrote:
> I trigger "Connect to SqueezeNetwork", then get "Connecting to
> SqueezeNetwork" on display, but then the screen goes blank. I assume
> that this is because SqueezeNetwork does not have this player as part of
> my or anyone else's account.  So how to activate a NEW device into
> SqueezeNetwork?  That is the big question.

It should register automatically, or prompt you to register. Is the IP
configuration done manually, or by DHCP? Have you tried the Brightness
button on your remote?...

Feel free to PM me the device's MAC address and I can see whether I find
something on the server.

Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log
and/or scanner.log file!"
(LMS: Settings/Information)